Hello! I thought it might be fun to do a 12 days of Christmas challenge ending on Christmas Eve and I hope you’ll join me. The workouts build on each other, starting at just one minute and ending at just over 15 minutes. With all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season I find it even more important to take a few minutes to sweat. Grab a friend or family member and get after it! There’s no equipment needed for these exercises and you can do them anywhere, anytime. Click through for day one, we’re starting tomorrow.
You can check back here each day, as I’ll be updating this post with a new exercise. You can also find the workout on my Instagram and Facebook pages. I’d love to connect with you there! I’ve posted the last few days as I’ll be taking a little break to spend time with family.
7. Christmas Light Lunges aka reverse, forward or lateral lunges, your choice!
8. Candy Cane Climbers aka Mountain Climbers
9. Tree Trimmer Dips aka Tricep Dips
10. Wise Men Sits aka Wall Sits
11. Jack Frost Jumps aka Jumping Jacks
12. Sleigh Bell Step Ups aka alternating high knee step ups